Piping Engineers/ Designers
- Responsible in the preparation of major piping layout, MTO sketch, and 3D CAD modeling of piping system, equipment and structure, and interference detection.
- Has the technical responsibility for interpreting and evaluating stress/vibration result, for reviewing piping layout, and piping information, for reviewing piping engineering progress against approved schedule, for evaluating changes and taking corrective action when required, for providing technical guidance, and for organizing, executing and coordinating these responsibilities to ensure timely completion that meets project schedule and budget.
- Acts as Lead Engineer of the project as designated by the Manager and performs the function inherent to this position..
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Engineering course in any field or BS Architecture
- With five (5) years or more work experience in piping layout and design; stress evaluation; production work; 3D modeling review and construction engineering support in an Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Consulting, Engineering or related ndustry
- Must have knowledge in 2D/ 3D CAD, or PDS software or related software
- Must have strong leadership skills, analytical ability and self-motivated
- Willing to be assigned in Muntinlupa City
JGC Philippines Inc.
2109 Prime St., Madrigal Business Park, Ayala-Alabang, Muntinlupa Muntinlupa 0.